Local government agency seeks Executive Assistant for long term contract:
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Perform administrative and office support activities (filing, copying, distributing mail, ordering supplies).
- Oversee daily operations of office
- Attend meetings upon request to record, transcribe, and summarize discussion topics for reports and memos.
- Provide dedicated front desk coverage to greet appointments and visitors to the Program Manager’s office.
- Cordinate with document controls to keep records and filing systems to ensure that information is easily retrievable.
- Coordinate with the IT Department on all office equipment.
- Ensure security, integrity, and confidentiality of data.
- Have the ability to work effectively with a diverse workforce, response to each inquiry, whether from a customer, vendor, or co-worker in a courteous and professional manner.
- 2-4 years of experience in an administrative capacity.
- Strong communication skills, excellent customer service, conflict resolution, and writing skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Experience compiling information and data into written and graphic presentations.
- Experience proofreading memos and reports.
- Profieciency in Microsoft Office applications (specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and database applications).
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work within a fast paced office environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers, employees, vendors, contractors, and state and federal agencies.