Seeking an Program Manager for coordinating the day-to-day operations of masters and PhD programs for a prominent university in Boston.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Works closely with the faculty, students, and administration at the School of Public Health.
- Manages curriculum development, student information, production of publications, updating of courses, syllabi, and course readers.
- Assists faculty and directors in overseeing curricular and department educational activities.
- Serve as liaison to central support offices (Admissions, Alumni, Career Services, etc.).
- Serve as academic advisor for academic issues.
- Manage departmental curriculum: advise faculty on course related materials, teaching resources, and course content.
- Edit and maintain departmental publications: website, concentrator’s guide, fliers, event programs, bulletins and brochures.
- Foster student, alumni, and departmental culture by organizing concentrator dinners, new student orientation, accepted student day concentration session, seminars, training sessions for faculty, students and staff, and social events.