Our Government agency client is looking for a Software Engineer for a contract role.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Performs complex work flow analysis and recommends improvements.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs, working with users, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes
- Investigating problem areas and following the software development lifecycle.
- Identify workable solutions to software needs through evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and effective solutions.Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Prior experience in Software Engineering, including testing and design.
- Ability to work both on your own and as part of a team.