Our University client in Boston is looking for a Director of Corporate Engagement to oversee staff and be responsible for developing relationships within the university and with external stakeholders. This is a direct-hire position for an individual with superior entrepreneurial and interpersonal skills. The salary range for this role is 140K per year.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Developing and implementing the University’s Engagement Strategy for technology Sciences
- Holistically addressing the needs of companies wishing to engage the University in Corporate Sponsored Research and Corporate Relations
- Providing a bridge between corporate stakeholders and the research and educational domains of the University
- Creating meaningful and sustainable relationships with industry partners
- Manage and supervise program staff
- Additional duties as needed
Bachelor’s degree required with at least eight years’ work experience. Advanced degree desired.
Corporate sponsored research programs, technology transfer, grant development, gifts and philanthropy development, and/or other academic/industry engagement programs experience in data science, cybersecurity, cloud computing, machine learning, AI, and/or robotics.
Industry experience including product marketing, technology strategy, business development, and/or research administration desired
Working knowledge of scientific research. Experience forming research partnerships between industry and academic and/or other institutional research organizations.
Demonstrated record of leadership
Ability to gain credibility and trust with multiple layers of complex organizations from the University to industry
Entrepreneurial and dynamic individual with a commitment to advancing scientific research
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston