Our Client in Boston is looking for an Accounting Clerk to join a busy office. This is a contract role.
Responsibility include (but are not limited to):
- Maintains accounting records by making copies; filing documents.
- Reconciles bank statements by comparing statements with general ledger.
- Maintains accounting databases by entering data into the computer; processing backups.
- Verifies financial reports by running performance analysis software program.
- Determines the value of depreciable assets by running a depreciation software program.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping the information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Qualifications and Skills Include (But are not limited to):
- 2+ Years’ experience.
- Bachelors degree in a related field.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.