Our University client is looking for an Accounts Payable Analyst to join their team for a Contract position.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Responsible for invoicing and collection of grants and contracts.
- Preparing invoices for the university.
- Posting invoices to their financial system and sending them to the sponsor.
- Responsible for reviewing and approving purchase requisitions and assisting property management with data management.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel
- Detail oriented
- Able to complete work in deadline driven environment
- Driven, self-motivated, and goal-oriented
- Critical thinking and mathematical reasoning skills
- B.A./B.S. preferably in Business Administration or Finance
- Strong verbal communication skills
Position is a hybrid model – two days off-site after training