Our University client is looking for an Accounts Payable Processor to their team for a temp to perm position.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Performs various clerical duties (i.e. make copies, file documents).
- Prepare checks for payroll and/ or payables.
- Processes invoices, posts information to accounting ledgers (i.e. payables, general ledger).
- Performs a variety of routine and non- routine accounting activities in accounts payable or a related financial area.
- Generally reports to Supervisor or Manager.
- B.A./B.S. in Business Administration or Finance.
- Knowledge of SAP and Concur.
- Experience in Finance is a plus.
- Results-driven work ethic with strong interpersonal, communication and the ability to work effectively and cooperatively.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- The ability to multitask and manage multiple priorities.
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA