Our client in downtown Boston is looking for an Accounts Receivable Administrator for a contract role.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Ensuring the timely and accurate payment of invoices for the company’s stable cash flow.
- Quick and accurate billing of insurance claims and client invoices to ensure timely payment.
- Tracking and resolving missing payments and payment errors in a timely manner.
- Accurately recording all billing information.
- Support Office Director with projects as assigned.
- Supervise work of an administrative assistant.
- Maintaining respect and confidentiality for all clients and families.
- Completing all receivables-related and administrative paperwork accurately, thoroughly and on time.
- Bachelor’s degree in business-related field preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Must be a team player.
- 1-2 years of experience in insurance claims processing preferred.
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston