Our University client is looking for a Database Administrator to their team for a temp to perm position.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Run queries and extract data from admissions databases.
- Import data into admissions databases.
- Produce and distribute reports using advanced features of Excel (daily, weekly, and ad hoc): report of tuition deposits received, admissions report, admission committee reports, other reports.
- Collect and analyze admissions data and complete surveys.
- Coordinate survey data collection with other university departments.
- Assist with data entry: update admission data, check for data accuracy.
- Respond to inquiries sent to general email mailbox.
- Other duties as requested.
- Experience required in 2.5 years in business, admissions or higher education.
- Background in statistics is required.
- Experienced with databases, spreadsheets, reporting software packages, and data capture is required.
- Data analysis, database, CRM, advanced knowledge of data analysis reporting and survey software.
- Strong verbal, written communication skills, excellent organizational skills.
- Skills in statistical and data analysis, data and database management, data operations, and data validation are required
- This position requires a self¬motivated professional with experience in database management, data analysis, and reporting and a strong ability to handle multiple projects with frequent deadlines in a fast¬paced environment.
- The ideal candidate will be able to work in a team environment, must be customer service oriented, solve problems and pay attention to detail.
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA