Our Government Agency client in Boston is looking for Administrative and Reception Support with strong interpersonal and organizational skills, as well as the ability to learn new software applications quickly. This is a contract role. Must exhibit discretion and professionalism in handling confidential information. This role will begin onsite with the potential of moving to remote. Immediate availability to interview and to begin working is needed.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Provide information by answering questions and requests over phone, email, and in person
- Retrieving calls, recording calls in an Excel spreadsheet, forwarding messages to appropriate staff
- Assist supervisor in scheduling intake requests and intake sessions
- Retrieve complaints received through the mail and electronically, and log complaints in a spreadsheet,
- Scan and upload complaints to the case management system, and disseminate complaint information through email.
- Prepare documents by printing documents and envelopes, making copies, and mailing documents to the appropriate parties
- Additional duties as needed.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Suite, Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to communicate well, verbally, through email, and over the phone with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to learn new tasks, skills, and software applications quickly
- Experience in using Outlook to send and receive email correspondence and to schedule calendar events
- Experience in answering a main phone line, with multiple lines; taking messages, tracking calls and disseminating messages
- Experience in using a case management application or system desired
- Experience in using technology to access workplace applications through remote means highly desired
- B.A./B.S. (any field) preferred
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston.