Our Boston-based International School client is looking for a flexible Administrative Assistant with strong attention to detail for front desk and team support. This school serves children from Pre-K to High School but this is not a teaching role. This is an on-site and contract role. It cannot be done remotely. Only local candidates are considered.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Answering and routing calls for a busy office
- Greeting visitors and interacting with parents
- Drafting correspondence in Microsoft Word
- Responding to email inquiries as directed.
- Communicate efficiently with office staff
- Proofreading outgoing correspondence
- Scheduling appointments and managing staff calendars
- Assisting on any special projects, as requested
- Comfortable familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite (especially Word)
- Able to communicate well, both verbally and via written correspondence
- A friendly demeanor with great customer service skills
- Able to learn new tasks and skills quickly
- B.A./B.S. (any field)
- Preferably at least one year of experience in a front desk role.
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA