Our Non-profit Client in Boston is looking for an Administrative Assistant for their team. This is a contract role with the potential for a permanent role.
This is a contract position with the potential of going permanent.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Assist with booking staff and group travel.
- Handling logistics for large events/meetings.
- Providing logistics support for program efforts.
- Serve as point of contact for vendors.
- Assisting with printing, shipping, supply procurement, fielding calls/ inquiries to correct staff.
- Helping to assist with completing expense reports in Concur.
- B. A. / B. S.
- Must be able to pay great attention to detail.
- Must be able to multi-task and be a quick learner.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills required.
- A proficient user of Office 365 Suite (particularly Outlook, SharePoint, OneDrive).
- Able to communicate well, both verbally and via written correspondence.
- Knowledge of Concur is a plus.
- Non-profit Organization Management
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston