Our Non-profit Client in Boston is looking for an Administrative Assistant for their team. The start date for this role is pending. It is tentatively slated to start in late April/early May.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Assist with booking staff and group travel.
- Handling logistics for large events/meetings.
- Providing logistics support for program efforts.
- Serve as point of contact for vendors.
- Assisting with printing, shipping, supply procurement, fielding calls/ inquiries to correct staff.
- Helping to assist with completing expense reports.
- B. A. / B. S.
- Must be able to pay great attention to detail.
- Must be able to multi-task and be a quick learner.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills required.
- A proficient user of Office 365 Suite (particularly Outlook, SharePoint, OneDrive).
- Able to communicate well, both verbally and via written correspondence.
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston