Our University client in Boston is looking for a flexible Administrative Assistant for front desk and team support. This is an on-site and contract role. It cannot be done remotely. Only local candidates considered.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Process checks
- Greet walk-in customers
- Attend to faxes
- Sort/count emails
- Welcoming customers to the front window, keeping metrics on visits
- Coordinates various office support services, including purchasing and facilities management
- Other duties as assigned
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills including word processing, spreadsheet, email, and basic presentation or database applications
- Has strong written and verbal communication skills, and knowledge of common office equipment (phones, fax, postage machine, copier, PC etc.)
- Able to communicate well, both verbally and via written correspondence
- A friendly demeanor with great customer service skills
- Able to learn new tasks and skills quickly
- B.A./B.S. (any field)
- Preferably at least one year of experience in a front desk role.
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston.