Our University client in Boston is looking for a flexible Administrative Assistant for front desk and team support. This is an on-site and contract role. It cannot be done remotely. Only local candidates considered.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Handle typical administrative office duties
- Greet guests and visitors
- Respond to emails and other correspondence
- Assist in preparing documents and reports
- Work with faculty and administrators on University related issues
- Coordinate various office support services, including purchasing and facilities management
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent computer skills and experience working with programs including Microsoft Office Suite and database applications
- Has strong written and verbal communication skills, and knowledge of common office equipment (phones, fax, postage machine, copier, PC etc.)
- A friendly demeanor and can work independently and with a group
- Able to learn new tasks and skills quickly
- B.A./B.S. (any field)
- Preferably at least one year of administrative/office experience
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston.