Our University (Law School Faculty) client in Boston is looking for a flexible and organized Administrative Assistant for a supportive and coordinative role. This is an on-site and contract role. It cannot be done remotely. Only local candidates considered.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Coordinates various office support services, including purchasing and facilities management.
- Answering phone, responding to emails, greeting visitors.
- Assist the Sr. Program Coordinators and Manager of Faculty Services with administrative support for faculty and departmental tasks.
- Responsibilities include assisting with preparing materials for class, reserving rooms, photocopying/scanning, and coordinating academic media support.
- Performs routine administrative duties: typing, filing, faxing, handling incoming and outgoing mail, ordering and maintaining supplies, and copier maintenance.
- Supports one or more mid-level managers.
- Providing backup coverage to other administrative desks.
- Has intermediate to advanced computer skills including word processing, spreadsheet, email, and basic presentation or database applications.
- Has strong written and verbal communication skills, and knowledge of common office equipment (phones, fax, postage machine, copier, PC etc.)
- Organized, customer service-oriented, good attention to detail
- Minimum education: Bachelor’s
- At least 1-2 years of prior work experience.
- Interest in legal preferred but not necessary.
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston.