Our University (Medical Dept.) Client in Boston is looking for an Administrative Assistant for their team. This is a contract role with the potential for a permanent role. Many opportunities for growth indicated by the client.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Work with the administrative team to support the work of faculty and physicians in training.
- Provide point-of-contact support for visitors to the department
- Answer phones and direct calls as directed
- Respond to correspondence and prepare letters and forms as directed.
- Provide backup support to other desks and assist with exam proctoring.
- Filing records in hardcopy and enter required data into electronic records.
- Providing logistics support for program efforts.
- Serve as point of contact for vendors.
- Assisting with printing, shipping, supply procurement, fielding calls/ inquiries to correct staff.
- Helping to assist with completing expense reports in Concur.
- B. A. / B. S.
- Must be able to pay great attention to detail.
- Must be able to multi-task and be a quick learner.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills required.
- Able to communicate well, both verbally and via written correspondence.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to learn new software.
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston