Our (Medical) client in Boston is looking for a Part-Time Administrative Assistant with strong interpersonal and organizational skills, as well as the ability to learn new software applications quickly. This is a contract role. Must exhibit discretion and professionalism in handling confidential information. This is a part-time, on-site role. Immediate availability to interview and to begin working is needed.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Provide information by answering questions and requests over phone, email, and in person
- Perform routine administrative duties including typing, filing, and faxing
- Serve as approachable point of contact by receiving and directing visitors
- Receive and route telephone calls, and forward messages to appropriate staff
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail, and distribute to the appropriate staff
- Order and maintain supplies, and provide backup coverage to other administrative desks.
- Additional duties as needed.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Suite, Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to communicate well, verbally, through email, and over the phone with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal abilities
- Ability to learn new tasks, skills, and software applications quickly
- Experience in answering a main phone line, with multiple lines preferred
- B.A./B.S. (any field)
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston