Our University client in Boston is looking for a flexible Administrative Assistant for front desk and team support. This role is perfect for someone interested in exploring potential career options in health care administration. The role can be on-site or Hybrid. It is also a potential temp-to-perm opportunity. An immediate start is required and only candidates in the Boston area will be considered. Lots of opportunities for growth in this role.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Server as part of an administrative team that supports a large number of faculty and resident physicians in training.
- Greeting visitors, receiving and routing telephone calls, typing, and filing
- Perform project-based work, calendar management, and event logistics support
- Proctor exams and provide backup coverage to other administrative team members.
- Customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills including word processing and spreadsheet software, as well as, the ability to learn new systems
- This position is best suited to a self-starter with strong problem-solving abilities.
- B.A./B.S. (any field)
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston.