Our Government Agency client is looking for an Administrative Assistant. Candidate needs to be available to start immediately. This is a contract role.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Maintains office operations by receiving and distributing communications; collecting and mailing correspondence; and copying information.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance; troubleshooting failures; calling for repairs; monitoring equipment operation; and monitoring and purchasing meter funds.
- Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
Experience & Skills
- BA or BS in any field
- 1+ years’ experience required.
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston.