We are currently sourcing for Administrative Assistant roles that are expected start in the coming months. The roles will not be remote and no start date has yet been confirmed. You are encouraged to apply clearly noting your anticipated availability going forward in terms of notice needed, date availability and schedule throughout the workweek.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) to complete daily tasks and communicate efficiently with the office staff through written correspondence
- Filing, data-entry, maintaining both physical and virtual records in an organized manner
- Placing, routing, and receiving calls within a busy office
- Multitasking and being able to transition quickly from one task to another
- Assisting on any special projects, as requested
- Comfortable familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite (especially Word and Excel)
- Able to communicate well, both verbally and via written correspondence
- A friendly demeanor with great customer service skills
- Able to learn new tasks and skills quickly
- 2 years of administrative experience
- B.A./B.S. (any field)
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston.