The Boston-based university is looking to add an Administrative Assistant to their team. This is a contract position with the potential of going permanent.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Answering busy phones and corresponding via email
- Maintaining detailed and organized files and database systems
- Multitasking and being able to quickly transition from one task to another
- Managing high volume demands for upper management’s time by prioritizing requests and exercising independent judgment
- Researching and preparing reports in anticipation of specific information needs
- B. A. / B. S.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (including proofreading)
- Strong understanding of MS Office programs
- Detail-oriented and attentive to accuracy
- Ability to work independently and take initiative, as well as work collaboratively with a team
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston.