Our University Research Center client in Boston is looking for an Administrative Assistant to support their team and help coordinator administrative tasks. This is a contract role with the potential to go permanent.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Support the Center’s Directors and assist with tasks as assigned
- Provide communications support to the office by assisting with correspondence, answering and directing inquiries, etc..
- Track and process general receivables and payables of the office
- Schedule events and meetings
- Record and write minutes for meetings
- Identify and prioritize needs; meet and exceed deadlines
- Strong understanding of MS Office programs (Word and Excel in particular)
- Strong organizational, prioritization, and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work independently and take initiative, as well as work collaboratively with a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (including proofreading)
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston