Our Startup Nonprofit client in Lawrence is looking for anAdministrative Assistant to join their team. This is a contract role with the potential of going permanent.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Develop a timeline and matrix of all program elements and direct, manage and oversee all program elements
- Serve as a primary point of contact for student participants in the SFF program, liaison with internship host company organizations, partner organizations, and institution, and companies fiscal sponsor
- Maintain communication continuity and foster engagement with host organizations point of contact and mentors throughout the summer
- Hold office hours and mentor and advise student participants on career and professional development
- Develop residential, student life, and socio-emotional components of SFF program
- Coordinate logistics for the SFF program including student arrival, residential orientation, LeaderShape Institute, shared curriculum, program events, travel, financial documents, and reimbursement, stipend payments, etc;
- Coordinate legal documents as needed (e.g. memorandum of understandings or MOUs, etc.)
- Support the instructional team in delivering, monitoring, collecting, posting, and organizing assessment data;
- Mediate and interpersonal conflicts or issues that arise during the course of the SFF program, develop an emergency protocol, respond to any emergency situations;
- Develop a plan for alumni engagement
- Write a final program summary report including assessment data
- Assist with fundraising activites including grant writing, preparation of financial documents, grant reporting, attending and planning events, and relationship management and documentation, as needed
- 1-3 Years of work experience in a similar administrative capacity.
- Detailed oriented and possess the ability to multi-task and shift gears in a moment’s notice.
- Must be able to take on projects from beginning to end (scanning and uploading into proprietary software and following the steps in the process- paper trail, filing in holding place, etc)
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston