Our Non-Profit client in Boston is looking for an Administrative Assistant with experience using Salesforce or a similar customer relations management (CRM) tool. This is a contract role with the potential to go permanent. Some experience Salesforce or a Similar CRM is required.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Resolves administrative problems by coordinating identifying solutions.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests in accordance with organization guidelines
- Records transactions with clients and contact in Salesforce data
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Assists with event preparation and willing to work weekend hours occasionally for events.
- Experience with Salesforce or a similar CRM is required
- Solid understanding of MS Office programs (Word in particular)
- Strong organizational, prioritization, and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work independently and take initiative, as well as work collaboratively with a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (including proofreading)
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- BA/BS in any field
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston