Our University Client in Boston is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their team. This is a contract role with the potential of going permanent.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Work collaboratively with the offices to ensure that the research community identified on protocols meets ROHP compliance by initiating correspondence with new and existing personnel, identifying screening requirements, requesting appropriate documentation (i.e, initial and annual health questionnaires, immunization records)
- Scheduling appointments as needed or required.
- Scan and upload all documentation received via email and fax from research personnel into a shared record keeping system.
- Prepare and provide appropriate generic or specific medical surveillance card issued to all research personnel as part of the medical clearance process.
- Manage daily clinic appointment schedule in OHM as well as schedule patients appointments.
- Prepare medical records and documentation.
- Answer telephone and respond to inquires.
- Coping, faxing, filing, collating.
- 1-3 Years of work experience in a similar administrative capacity.
- Detailed oriented and possess the ability to multi-task and shift gears in a moment’s notice.
- Must be able to take on projects from beginning to end (scanning and uploading into proprietary software and following the steps in the process- paper trail, etc)
- Higher Education
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA