Our University client in Boston is looking for an Administrative Coordinator with excellent multi-tasking abilities and strong communications. This role will include a healthy mix of responsibilities ranging student support with career services to assisting with the events and the improvement of business processes. This is a contract role. Immediate availability to interview and start is needed.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Prepare and send formal communications to students and departmental stakeholders.
- Process administrative on behalf of contacts and assist with reporting.
- Post notices in a range of
- Assist external career service contacts with the navigation and completion of university required processes
- Service as the key point of contact for external stakeholders with respect to career service participation.
In Excel and similar software, perform tracking and report on this data regularly.
- Perform Customer Relationship Management functions with respect to leads.
- Assist with the promotion of events for students and external stakeholders.
- Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel normal
- Excel functions needed. Higher experience preferred.
- Prior experience with the promotion of events and/or organization notices
- Strong communication skills in person, over phone, and via email
- Excellent interpersonal skills and critical thinking
- Willingness and desire to learn and contribute to new processes, systems, and tools
- Comfortable working both independently and collaboratively with a diverse team
- BA/BS in any field, or minimum 3 years equivalent working experience
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston