Our University client in Boston is looking for an Administrative & Data Coordinator with excellent multi-tasking abilities and strong communication skills to provide executive support, financial projects assistance, and general office management for a busy program. This is a contract role, with immediate consideration.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Manages department calendar & scheduling, including correspondence with meeting attendees.
- Assists with on-campus venue booking for a variety of department-hosted events, event set-up, communication/coordination with partner departments, and manages event attendance; serves as lead event planner for annual department awards
- Manages the hiring, on-boarding, and timesheet submission/tracking of the department’s student employees.
- Assists in the creation of department trackers by running and combining reports.
- Runs weekly and monthly data verification reports and resolves discrepancies
- Assists in the creation of data integrity instruction manuals/reference guides/tools for the department.
- Collects receipts and prepares expense reports for the department; runs a monthly financial reconciliation report to ensure all expenses charged to the department are accurate.
- Serve as a primary point of contact by communicating effectively orally and in writing via answering emails, responding to phone calls, and greeting customers in person
- Ordering supplies and tracking inventory
- Additional duties as assigned
- Excellent proficiency with Google Suite and Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
- Strong communication skills in person, over phone, and via email
- Excellent interpersonal skills and critical thinking
- Willingness and desire to learn and contribute to new processes, systems, and tools
- Comfortable working both independently and collaboratively with a diverse team
- Familiarity with CONCUR expense tracking & submission preferred, but not required
- Advanced Excel functions preferred, but not required
- BA/BS in any field, or minimum 3 years equivalent working experience
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston