Our Non-profit client in Boston is looking for an Administrative & Event Assistant to support the planning and execution of events (particularly one this fall). This individual will also assist with other administrative tasks related to membership, projects, and other events, including meetings, webinars, and in-person/virtual conferences. This is a contract role with the potential for extension. This full-time position will be on-site. Immediate availability to interview and to begin working is needed.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Coordinate registration tracking, payments, sponsorship, and other communications related to the upcoming event
- Create and execute email campaigns include editing letters, creating mailing lists, preparing data merges, and fulfillment of mailings
- Support all aspects of event administration, including site logistics, food and beverage orders, A/V requirements, photography, flowers, program books, and signage
- Support the Non-profit team in working with event honorees, including coordinating travel, lodging, prep calls, presentation materials, and technology needs
- Support and prepare name tags, invitation and registration lists, seating charts, and other materials as needed
- Provide administrative support to the non-profit team as requested
Diligent, conscientious individuals with strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
MS Office proficiency, experience with any or all of the following desirable: Constant Contact, Zoom, PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Cloud
Experience planning and supporting in-person and virtual events
Ability to work independently and efficiently
Team player with a can-do attitude
B.A./B.S. in any field
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston