Our University (Medical) client in Framingham is looking for an Administrative/Research Assistant with strong interpersonal and organizational skills, as well as Spanish proficiency. This is a contract role. This full-time position will be partially remote and partially onsite. Immediate availability to interview and to begin working is needed.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Serve as point of contact for all research touchpoints for Spanish speaking research participants
- Provide translations for the research participants, including administering consent and collecting tracking information
- Facilitate heavy amounts of phone and video conferencing with research participants
- Provide administrative and project support, including email distribution as needed and handling incoming and outgoing mail, and distribute to the appropriate staff
- Perform delegated tasks and procedures involving human subjects in support of research protocols
- Provide information by answering questions and requests over phone, email, and in person
- Perform routine administrative duties including typing, filing, and faxing
- Additional duties as needed.
- Spanish proficiency required
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Suite, Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to communicate well, verbally, through email, over the phone, and through video calls
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal abilities
- Ability to learn new tasks, skills, and software applications quickly
- The ability to handle large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- B.A./B.S. (any field) or 1-3 years of customer services (or research study working experience)
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston.