Our Government Agency client in Boston is looking for Administrative Support with strong attention to detail and organizational skills to support the administrative functions of a busy government agency. This is a contract role. Must exhibit discretion and professionalism in handling confidential information. Immediate availability to interview and to begin role is needed.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Prepares items to be mailed (creating file copy, preparing envelope and certified mail slips, adding postage) and distributing communications.
- Brings certified mail items to the post office and brings back post office receipts.
- Copies and scans documents; saves scanned documents to designated shared folders
- Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests over phone, email, and in person.
- Additional duties as needed.
- Comfortable familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite (especially Word and Excel)
- Able to communicate well, verbally, through email, and over the phone
- A friendly demeanor with great customer service skills
- Able to learn new tasks and skills quickly
- B.A./B.S. (any field)
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston.