Our Government Agency client in Boston is looking for Administrative Support with strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask and manage/complete all assigned work simultaneously. This is a contract role. Must exhibit discretion and professionalism in handling confidential information. Immediate availability to interview is needed.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Provide information by answering questions and requests over phone, email, and in person.
- Collaborate with department members to set up procurements with vendors to support project team members.
- Support team members on project planning/implementations on an as needed basis.
- Prepare items to be mailed (creating file copy, preparing envelope and certified mail slips, adding postage) and distributing communications
- Provide project support by using statewide contracts on goods and services
- Utilize knowledge of the Commonwealth’s purchasing system for contracting and payment practices and procedures.
- Resolve administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Monitor and maintain project tracking database; organize, update and maintain project design library.
- Additional duties as needed.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher
- Able to communicate well, verbally, through email, and over the phone with peers, vendors, clients and upper management
- Able to learn new tasks, skills, and software applications quickly
- Knowledge of system furniture preferred
- Familiarity and/or background in the field of planning, design, construction, facility management and move coordination preferred
- 2 or more years of professional administrative experience and/or work in a design related position required
- B.A./B.S. (any field) preferred
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston.