Our Government Agency client in Marlborough is looking for Administrative Support with strong attention to detail and organizational skills to support the administrative functions of a busy government agency. This is a contract role. Must exhibit discretion and professionalism in handling confidential information. The position will begin in-person and transition to remote. Immediate availability to interview is needed.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Create and maintain required documents, manage agendas and invitations for departmental meetings
- Manage emails received in department inbox and maintain Excel spreadsheets to track projects across the agency
- Enter data on new applications in Access database.
- Coordinates materials to post applications to website and ensures documents are complete and compliant with regulatory requirements.
- Identify and gather historic documents to archive for department.
- Work with agency analysts to identify key external stakeholders to create accurate email ListServ to facilitate efficient distribution of important communciations.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests over phone, email, and in person.
- Additional duties as needed.
- Comfortable familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite (especially Word and Excel)
- Able to communicate well, verbally, through email, and over the phone
- A friendly demeanor with great customer service skills
- Able to learn new tasks and skills quickly
- B.A./B.S. (any field)
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston.