Website therightmatch Contemporaries
The Admissions Representative will participate in creating a pipeline activity schedule and executing pipeline support activities that include regular communication with inquiry/lead populations and applicants.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Reviews applications, make recommendations for admission to the Admissions Committee.
- Interviews candidates.
- Tracks decisions and updates applicant records in the CRM and admissions systems.
- Plans and implements recruiting and yield events including open houses for admitted candidates.
- Publishes events on the website.
- Represents the university at recruiting activities such as general information sessions and program-specific sessions (on- and off-campus, virtual) which may include information sessions, MBA/MS fairs and forums, and university events.
- Recruits and coordinates student and alumni ambassadors to support recruiting, admissions, and yield activities.
- Other assignments as needed.
- Prior Admissions experience is preferred
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft Office
- B.A./B.S. (any field)
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston.