Our business client in Boston is looking for an Assitant Office Manager to support and enable their team.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Prepares and monitors budget by gathering and organizing financial information; scheduling expenditures.
- Maintains facilities by planning space allocations, layouts, and floor moves; arranging for and supervising building maintenance.
- Maintains records by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer and disposal of records.
- Maintains equipment by planning equipment procurement and maintenance; evaluating products, service, and warranties.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing operational data and trends.
- Enhances department reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests
- BA or BS
- Experience in Higher Education preferred, but not required.
- 2+ years of related work experience
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston.