Our University client in Boston is looking for an Assistant Program Coordinator. This is a temp role, with the potential to become permanent. Strong writing skills are required and experience with Adobe Photoshop and InDesign is a plus.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Organization and implementation of projects related to Program development, publicity, and outreach.
- Responsible for planning, marketing and providing support for program activities, including research and production of related reports and marketing materials.
- Organization and management of projects and events such as orientations, marketing, and career internship development program.
- Serve as liaison to external groups deals with specific programs or issues.
- Assistance with curriculum development and related matters.
- Compilation of material and administration of Program website and social media platforms.
- Basic office etiquette such as competently answering phones, returning email, taking messages, scheduling meetings.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent writing skills and proofreading abilities.
- Knowledge of college and university policies a plus.
- Above average “professional writing” skills.
- Must be a self-starter and have the ability to work independently.
- Willingness to work flexible hours as the job may require an ability to deliver on tight deadlines.
- Not required but a plus experience (however strong) with Photoshop and in Design.
- Not required but a plus experience with Mailchimp, or comparable newsletter software.
- Higher Education
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA