Our Non-Profit client in Boston is looking for an Assistant Program Coordinator to join their team. The start date for this role is pending. It is tentatively slated to start in late April/early May.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Organize and implementation of projects related to Program development, publicity, and outreach.
- Responsible for planning, marketing, and providing support for program activities, including research and production of related reports and marketing materials.
- Organization and management of project and events such as orientations, marketing, and career and internship development programs.
- Serve as liaison to external groups dealing with specific programs or issues.
- BA is required
- Expertise in the use of digital media and graphics software.
- Above average “professional writing” skills
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Knowledge of college and university policies a plus
- Must be a self-starter and ability to work independently
- Well- organized and responsible for prompt and good communication skills.
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston