Our University client in Boston is looking for an Assistant Program Coordinator with excellent multi-tasking abilities and interpersonal skills to provide administrative support to their procurement department. This is a contract role.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Organization and implementation of projects related to program development, publicity and outreach.
- Following up with suppliers that have not responded to requests
- Compilation of material and administration of program website and social media platforms
- Serve as liaison to external groups dealing with specific programs or issues
- Organization and management of projects and events
- Planning, marketing, and providing support for program activities, including research and production of related reports and marketing materials.
- Additional administrative duties as assigned
- Strong communication skills in person, over phone, and via email
- Above average “professional writing” skills
- Solid understanding of MS Office programs
- Willingness to work flexible hours as the job may require an ability to deliver on tight deadlines
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently
- Expertise in program administration, event organization and management, or outreach and marketing preferred
- Knowledge of procurement and invoicing processes preferred, but not required
- BA/BS in any field
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston