Our client in downtown Boston is looking for an Accounts Receivable Coordinator for a temp-to-perm position.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Ensuring the timely and accurate payment of invoices for the company’s stable cash flow.
- Quick and accurate billing of insurance claims and client invoices to ensure timely payment.
- Tracking and resolving missing payments and payment errors in a timely manner.
- Accurately recording all billing information.
- Support Office Director with projects as assigned.
- Supervise work of an administrative assistant.
- Maintaining respect and confidentiality for all clients and families.
- Completing all receivables-related and administrative paperwork accurately, thoroughly and on time.
- Bachelor’s degree in business-related field preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Must be a team player.
- 1-2 years of experience in insurance claims processing preferred.
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA