Our Government Agency client in Boston is looking for a Business Analyst (Tableau) with a strong sense of urgency and excellent attention to detail to support their administrative functions. The start date for this role is pending. It is tentatively slated to start in late April/early May.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Work with internal teams to understand/document data requirements and processes to develop recurring dashboards and reports in a Tableau environment
- Streamline and convert the data collection and reporting required for existing Quarterly Vendor performance management KPIs and dashboards
- Supports department objectives by studying business functions
- Gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats and developing solutions
- Additional duties as necessary
- Intermediate to Advanced Tableau skills
- Critical thinking and reasoning skills
- Discretion and professionalism in handling sensitive and confidential information
- Able to complete work in a deadline-driven environment
- Must have prior experience as a Business Data Analyst
- BA/BS in any field
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston.