We have an interesting Business Consultant / Project Manager role for a prominent University client in Boston. This is a direct-hire position for a problem solver someone looking to apply business consulting strategies all across a large university. The role starts at 90K per year with great benefits and a team dead set against micro-management.
Attention: please include a Cover Letter with your application.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating and completing projects on-time, within budget and scope
- Using recognized methodologies and tools to objectively assess University processes
- Gathering and analyzing data to draw meaningful conclusions
- Documenting current and future state business process flows
- Performing root cause analyses
- Compiling and presenting information orally, visually, and in writing
- Formulating actionable recommendations for improvement
- Identifying ways that our department can assist university leaders in achieving strategic objectives
- A./B.S. in business, accounting or related field (Master’s preferred)
- Exceptional communication and analytical skills
- At least 2 years of experience in consulting or auditing or business process improvement or similar role.
- Strong problem solving and project management skills
- Experience creating and delivering presentations to management.
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston