Our University client in Boston is looking for a Business Manager. This is a direct hire role.
The Business Manager is responsible for business management (planning and organizing the operational, financial management and marketing) of the University’s Continuing Education programs.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Developing and implementing regular courses as well as any additional programs as designated by the Director of Strategic Planning
- Planning and coordinating all marketing efforts;
- Controlling all financial matters and transactions.
The Business Manager supervises the Program Supervisor and is expected to work closely with the Program Supervisor to ensure seamless functioning of the department and provide exceptional service experience to dentists and non-dentists seeking a lifelong learning experience. This position may include working on weekends/evenings and limited travel to support the CE programs.
- 3-5 years of previous work experience working in a similar role.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent interpersonal skills with experience collaborating, cultivating and sustaining effective working relationships
- Adaptability and flexibility working with vendors, presenters, venues and internal and external resources
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines and manage competing demands
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Possess a strong work ethic and a goal-oriented, self-motivated approach toward achieving consistently excellent results