Our University Client in Boston is looking for a Clinic Coordinator for a department. This is initially a contract role with the potential to go perm. As this role is in a medical setting, proof of immunizations will be required before hiring.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Tracks and documents any work completed and works with coordinators when processing submissions
- Verify insurance eligibility and benefit checks of registering patients
- Processes treatment plans which includes estimates for the patients
- Submits to Medical and Dental Insurance to prior authorize medical and dental procedures in the office and in Hospital
- Works with OR scheduler to authorize all Providers procedures
Qualifications and Skills (include but are not limited to):
- Bachelors (Any Field).
- Prior Administrative experience.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent people skills.
- MUST show proof of immunization prior to hiring.
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston