Our Government Agency client in Boston is looking for a Contracts Administrator to join their team for a contract role. The position will be at least 6 months and will directly support its contract operations and support its projects team. Prior experience with contracts and contractor agreements is required.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Read and understand our contracts with various subcontractors and the client.
- Lead internal Request for Proposal (RFP) and RFP explanation meetings, contract pre-award meetings, final negotiations, and drafting/finalizing contract documents.
- Analyze commercial sections of proposals and coordination of technical proposal evaluations, develop final proposal evaluations/prepare contract recommendations, and present recommendations to the project team.
- Organize and document communications and meetings with contractors.
- Negotiate contract terms and conditions, coordinate technical scopes of work including interface with all project disciplines (project controls, legal services, project management, construction, engineering, finance/accounting, etc.).
- Participate in the pre-qualification process of subcontractors, monitor and track subcontractors’ status/progress of work.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with contracts and subcontractor agreements
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston