Our University client in Boston is looking for a Customer/Admin Support Representative to provide administrative support to the University’s COVID-19 testing sites. Medical Office Experience is a plus. This is a contract role and will require being physically present for all shifts. This role involves work on the Weekend and early shifts, for example:
- Boston Site (A& C): TUES – SAT, 2PM -10 PM
- Boston Site (A & C): RI – SAT 7AM – 3PM; SUN – MON 2PM – 10PM; One Flex Day
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Opening/closing procedures for test sites
- Check-in individuals for testing
- Direct individuals through testing sites
- Observe self-collection of test samples (from a safe distance, behind plexiglass, with appropriate PPE)
- Weekly personal testing is required as is being comfortable in a medical environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to handle confidential information with professionalism and discretion
- Experience working in a medical office would be a plus
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston.