Our University client in Boston is looking for Customer Relations Specialist roles for an immediate start at their COVID-19 testing sites. The role will be in person. Specialists will be provided with appropriate protective measures, and will be responsible for customer service-based interactions, though being comfortable in a medical environment is needed. The schedule for the position is Friday/Saturday from 6 AM to 2:00 PM; Sunday/Monday from 1 PM to 9 PM; and Thursday from 1 PM to 9 PM. The ability to professionally and discretely handle sensitive and confidential information is necessary. Immediate availability to interview and to start is needed.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have strong communications skills with the ability to develop relations, build trust and credibility
- Present the company well over the phone and in-person
- Possess strong problem solving, critical thinking skills and problem resolution skills
- Be an excellent communicator both written and verbally
- Be a quick learner, flexible, a multi-tasker with business results-driven attitude
- Bachelors Degree (any field)
- Prior experience developing customer relations
- Must be comfortable in medical environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (especially Word)
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston.