Our client in downtown Boston is looking for a Customer Service Associate to join their team for a contract role. This is an expanding company the role has the potential for transition. A good phone manner and strong computer skills are necessary.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Responds to customer inquiries by understanding inquiry; reviewing previous inquiries and responses; gathering and researching information; assembling and forwarding information; verifying customer’s understanding of information and answer.
- Records customer inquiries by documenting inquiry and response in customers’ accounts.
- Improves quality service by recommending improved processes.
- Accomplishes customer service and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- B.A./B.S. in any field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good phone manner and interpersonal skills.
- 2 plus years of related experience is preferred
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA