Our Business client in Mattapan is looking for a Customer Service Coordinator with excellent attention to detail, strong computer skills, and a positive, can-do, attitude to support the day to day administrative needs of a busy utility company. This is a temporary role with the potential for extension OR a direct hire role for the right person. Immediate availability to interview and begin is needed.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Efficiently schedules existing and new customer appointments for service and maintenance
- Answers and triages all inbound customer phone calls across multiple phone lines; communicates real-time information to technicians and customers.
- Retrieves answering service and all other inbound scheduling communications in a timely fashion and responds to all inquiries in the same business day
- Prepares marketing, spreadsheets, letters, reconciliations or other administrative work as requested
- Completes real-time review of the weekly schedule throughout the day; proactively manages the schedule during both busy and slow periods
- Works closely with Service Manager and Administrative Coordinator to provide excellent customer service to our external and internal customers.
- Using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) to complete daily tasks and communicate efficiently with the office staff through written correspondence
- Additional administrative duties as needed
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially data entry functions
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to excellence
- Able to communicate well, both verbally and via written correspondence
- A friendly demeanor over the phone with great customer service skills
- Able to learn new tasks and skills quickly
- Prior experience in the trades a plus, but not required
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston