Our Business client in Mattapan is looking for a Customer Service Coordinator to manage the day to day operations of the Installation department of a busy utility company. This is a direct-hire position for an individual with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills who is available from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday. The salary range for this role is 40-56K per year.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) to complete daily tasks and communicate efficiently with the office staff through written correspondence
- Support scheduling of installations and subcontractors; schedule additional work as identified when technician is on-site.
- Filing, data-entry, maintaining both physical and virtual records in an organized manner
- Placing, routing, and receiving calls within a busy office
- Collect final payment if not done so by the technician; inform customer of rebate documentation needed.
- Pull permits, coordinate rebate & warranty registration process for customers
- Work with managers on ongoing marketing creative and publishing, including creating Facebook content
- Multitasking and being able to transition quickly from one task to another
- Additional administrative duties as needed
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially data entry functions
- Able to communicate well, both verbally and via written correspondence
- A friendly demeanor with great customer service skills
- Able to learn new tasks and skills quickly
- Ability to complete projects with minimal direction
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Two years related experience and/or training in customer service, dispatching or project management or equivalent combination of education and experience
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston.