Our Consulting/Insurance client in downtown Boston is looking for a Customer Support representative to provide support to a busy office. Excellent problem-solving, communication, and customer service skills are needed, and the ability to professionally and discretely handle sensitive and confidential information is necessary. Immediate availability to interview and begin role is needed.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Distributing and receiving the required insurance paperwork.
- Timely and accurate communications with clients and answering insurance-related questions.
- Requesting and verifying insurance authorizations in a timely manner.
- Maintaining respect and confidentiality for all clients and families.
- Completing all insurance-related and administrative paperwork accurately, thoroughly and on time.
- Assisting with projects as needed.
- Exercising sound discretion and independent judgment.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Performing other related duties as required or as directed by supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in business-related field preferred.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Must be a team player.
- 1-2 years of experience in insurance claims processing preferred.
This job posting is brought to you by Contemporaries Inc., one of the best temp agencies in Boston MA. Also available for payrolling employees in Boston and Greater Boston